The VIX case
As I have predicted. The dictum "the VIX is low, time to go" still applies. The DOW shed 120+ points fueled by the SEC case against Goldman Sachs. I would suggest to stay on the sidelines for now if your local bourse cannot short the market for a few days. I would expect a 5-7% correction at the very least for all markets.
The local stocks closed lower and extended profit taking along with the rest of asian markets. This might continue throughout next week. However, if you have heeded my advice regarding securing some gains during the last few trading days, you will be very well equipped to snatch some bargains as this correction proceeds.
Again, use the VIX as a guide. Once it hits 24-26, I suggest you start buying!
The local stocks closed lower and extended profit taking along with the rest of asian markets. This might continue throughout next week. However, if you have heeded my advice regarding securing some gains during the last few trading days, you will be very well equipped to snatch some bargains as this correction proceeds.
Again, use the VIX as a guide. Once it hits 24-26, I suggest you start buying!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home